Small Business Social Media Tips Part. 2

Small Business Social Media Tips Part. 2

No. 12 – Embrace the 80/20 Rule The 80/20 rule states that 80% of your content should be useful — educate, inform, or entertain; and the other 20% to promote your business. By providing helpful content to your audience, you’re able to give them something rather...